- EARLY LEARNING WITH GREAT VARIETY: With its vibrant colours, attractive shapes and cute animals, the Janod baby play table is the centre of attention! There are toys to assemble, balance games, shapes to embed or stack, the different types of activities are varied and designed to help young kids learn and develop. Everything on this table is touchable and fun to learn. From 12 months old, ideal until 3 years old.
- INSTALL, STACK, HANDLE: Impossible to get bored with these 4 activity areas! 5 linking cubes to learn shapes and colours, 3 stackable animals and a maze to develop dexterity, a 4-wheel gear system for coordination and an abacus to develop concentration and motricity.
- EASY LEARNING THROUGH GAMES: Let’s start making great discoveries! Baby’s first games will be oriented towards touch. That’s how they discover the environment that surrounds them and progress in their gestures, precision and dexterity. The wooden games of stacking and cubes available on this table allow little ones to develop motor skills and hand-eye coordination under the mischievous eyes of the animals of the forest.
- FEATURES: Table height: 37 cm. Wood: MDF (table and accessories) and plywood (legs). Clever detail: a large fabric bag allows you to retrieve the cubes and keep them tidy and within easy reach.
- ADORABLE FRENCH DESIGN: The high-quality materials, the carefully selected colours and the tasteful design of Janod wooden toys, allows them to fit harmoniously into everyday life. All Janod toys are designed in France, in the Jura region.
Toys and Stuff aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. We will pay for reasonable shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
Refunds and replacements will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact email@example.com within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs where any damage or fault is clearly caused by a manufacturing defect. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults that are clearly caused by a manufacturing or production issues, and occur within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and arrange collection and return.
Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, contact email@example.com within 10 days of receipt to arrange shipment. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Toys and Stuff. If the items have been opened, or any parts are missing from the returned product, Toys and Stuff reserves the right to make a proportionate deduction from any money owed to you. Please note that you are responsible for paying the shipment costs in full if Goods are returned for this reason. The charge made for shipping the returned item back to our address may be deducted by Toys and Stuff from any payments due to you.
If you wish to return Goods to Toys and Stuff for any of the above reasons, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toys and Stuff reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Always contact us beforehand for return address details. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned to the Toys and Stuff , Falcon Business Centre Victoria Street, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 0HB.
If there are any questions regarding our return & refund policy, you may contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com.