- THE TRACTOR TODDLERS LOVE : this Janod tractor is a wooden toy, for children from 18 months old. Its trendy design with multiple colourful details make it a favorite toy for toddlers
- IDEAL FOR DEVELOPING BALANCE AND MOTOR SKILLS : this small wooden tractor will help the child to better manage his support, develop his motor skills and balance, while allowing him to discover the world around him, thanks to the directional steering wheel and to the silent wheels made of rubber
- A TOY DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN : the tractor steering wheel ensures optimal grip for little hands. The small integrated horn will warn of its arrival. Practical, the toy is equipped with a trailer hitch : like real tractors. The wheels provide excellent support for the child, in complete safety
- TOY CHARACTERISTICS : this Janod tractor is made of wood (plywood). Dimensions : length 21.3 inches x Width 10.5 inches x Height 13.1 inches
- FRENCH DESIGN : janod toys are designed in France, in the Jura. We focus on the materials we use, the style and the colours. Original, educational and thoughtful toys and games to support your children in their development and their cognitive, psychomotor and socio-emotional development
Janod – Wooden Tractor – Wooden Toy – Directional Steering Wheel – Integrated Horn and Trailer Hitch – Silent Wheels – from 18 Months Old, J08053
|Item dimensions L x W x H
|137.2 x 67.6 x 84.8 centimetres
Toys and Stuff aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. We will pay for reasonable shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
Refunds and replacements will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact email@example.com within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs where any damage or fault is clearly caused by a manufacturing defect. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults that are clearly caused by a manufacturing or production issues, and occur within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and arrange collection and return.
Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, contact email@example.com within 10 days of receipt to arrange shipment. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Toys and Stuff. If the items have been opened, or any parts are missing from the returned product, Toys and Stuff reserves the right to make a proportionate deduction from any money owed to you. Please note that you are responsible for paying the shipment costs in full if Goods are returned for this reason. The charge made for shipping the returned item back to our address may be deducted by Toys and Stuff from any payments due to you.
If you wish to return Goods to Toys and Stuff for any of the above reasons, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Toys and Stuff reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Always contact us beforehand for return address details. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned to the Toys and Stuff , Falcon Business Centre Victoria Street, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 0HB.
If there are any questions regarding our return & refund policy, you may contact us by emailing us at: email@example.com.