- JUST LIKE GROWN-UPS : with these wooden bunk beds, your child can rock dolls up to 16.5 inches (not included) gently to sleep until they drift off to the land of nod. This make-believe toy will feed your child’s imagination and thinking skills at the same time as enhancing their social skills, especially with mum and dad around as role models
- COMFORTABLE AND INGENIOUS : the beds can be used separately or as bunks (wooden ladder included for doll access to the top bunk) Each bed comes with its own mattress, duvet and pillow, making a total of six fabric accessories
- CANDY CHIC COLLECTION : candy Chic is a brilliant collection of make-believe toys focused on dolls. Featuring shades of candy pink, white and glittering gold, it will inspire little ones’ dreams – and leave parents wishing they were kids again
- CHARACTERISTICS : contains two beds, two mattresses, two pillows, two sheets, one ladder. Toy dimensions : length 18.7 inches x Width 10.6 inches x Height 15.7 inches. Material(s) used : wood (MDF for painted parts + beech for non-painted parts), Fabric (bed linen set). Recommended age range : from 3 to six years old
- FRENCH DESIGN : janod toys are developed in the Jura region of France, paying special attention to the materials used, style and colours. Our products are original, bold, educational and thoughtful toys and games designed to support your children in their development, and to build their cognitive, fine motor and social skills
Toys and Stuff aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. We will pay for reasonable shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
Refunds and replacements will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs where any damage or fault is clearly caused by a manufacturing defect. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults that are clearly caused by a manufacturing or production issues, and occur within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to email@example.com within 7 days and arrange collection and return.
Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt to arrange shipment. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Toys and Stuff. If the items have been opened, or any parts are missing from the returned product, Toys and Stuff reserves the right to make a proportionate deduction from any money owed to you. Please note that you are responsible for paying the shipment costs in full if Goods are returned for this reason. The charge made for shipping the returned item back to our address may be deducted by Toys and Stuff from any payments due to you.
If you wish to return Goods to Toys and Stuff for any of the above reasons, then please contact us at email@example.com
Toys and Stuff reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Always contact us beforehand for return address details. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned to the Toys and Stuff , Falcon Business Centre Victoria Street, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 0HB.
If there are any questions regarding our return & refund policy, you may contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.