- THE ULTRA PRACTICAL TABLE, SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN FROM 12 MONTHS OLD : this activity table is as solid as aesthetic. It’s made of wood (MDF, plywood and solid wood). The seven activities and the table size are suitable for children from 12 to 36 months old. Table height : 12.6 cm. Colours are painted with water-based paint. Dimensions : 14.2 x 14.2 x 21.1 inches
- TO DISCOVER THE WORLD OF THE FARM : with the Janod Jolie Prairie activity table, children will discover farm animals while having fun. With its soft colors, its games and its decorations representing the animals of the meadow, the multi-activity table is a must for early learning
- ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES : the very complete wooden activity table offers two animals to stack in two different ways in order to develop your child’s fine motor skills; a labyrinth with a duck to walk in its pond in order to strengthen its hand / eye coordination; a system of gears to rotate in order to help him to learn about the causal relationship; 3 built-in cubes to learn about shapes; an abacus to develop his concentration
- A MUSICAL AWAKENING GAME : the table also comes with a metal xylophone with its two sticks, so children learn about musical sounds and know how to use their first musical instrument.
- FRENCH DESIGN : janod toys are designed in France, in the Jura. We focus on the materials we use, the style and the colours. Original, educational and thoughtful toys and games to support your children in their development and their cognitive, psychomotor and socio-emotional development
Janod – Jolie Prairie Activity Table – 7 Babyhood Activities – Multi-Game Wooden Table, Farm Theme – Fine Motor Skills Development and Musical Awakening – Water Based Paint – from 1 Year Old, J05327
|Age range (description)
|From 12 months to 36 months.
Toys and Stuff aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. We will pay for reasonable shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
Refunds and replacements will be issued within 3 days of receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs where any damage or fault is clearly caused by a manufacturing defect. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults that are clearly caused by a manufacturing or production issues, and occur within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to email@example.com within 7 days and arrange collection and return.
Toys and Stuff is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of receipt to arrange shipment. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of Toys and Stuff. If the items have been opened, or any parts are missing from the returned product, Toys and Stuff reserves the right to make a proportionate deduction from any money owed to you. Please note that you are responsible for paying the shipment costs in full if Goods are returned for this reason. The charge made for shipping the returned item back to our address may be deducted by Toys and Stuff from any payments due to you.
If you wish to return Goods to Toys and Stuff for any of the above reasons, then please contact us at email@example.com
Toys and Stuff reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Always contact us beforehand for return address details. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned to the Toys and Stuff , Falcon Business Centre Victoria Street, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 0HB.
If there are any questions regarding our return & refund policy, you may contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.